What do Rebecca Francis, Teressa Groenwald-Hagerman and Joella Bates have in common?
1. They have all killed the “Big 5” – Elephant, Rhinoceros, Lion, Leopard and Buffalo – WITH ARROWS.
2. They all want to kill as many members of as many species as possible, except humans.
3. All three have glowing justifications for their serial killing, including love and admiration for their victims, the great outdoors, conservation and Jesus Christ.
4. All three are demonstrably devoid of compassion.
5. All three are demonstrably devoid of a conscience.
6. All three can sleep at night.
7. All three are psychopaths.
And how did they become such monsters? Probably something like this:
Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)
http://www.DearHomoSapiens.blogspot.com (AM’s 3rd-book-in-the-making)