Enbridge MI spill cover-up + sicknesses + intimidation + arrest
Thanks to the steadfast and courageous work by John Bolenbaugh, the truth has surfaced, no pun intended.
Why the pun? The following videos will attest. But in brief, Enbridge hired a large and highly paid crew (at $2300 per person per week) to do the following:
1. In water, cover up the highly toxic dilbit (diluted bitumen) with sand.
2. On land, spread it around and cover it up with grass.
3. When people get sick, deny responsibility.
4. When people speak up, silence them.
5. When people hunt for evidence, intimidate and arrest them.
John Bolenbaugh was eventually arrested.
In water, cover up with sand.
On land, cover up with grass.
People sick and dying.
And we are about to invite this monster called Enbridge into British Columbia? Just what kind of a government is running the show here?
Anthony Marr, Founder and President
Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE)
Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC)