Anti, ARA, Artist, Author, Environmentalist, Evolutionist, Horseman, Martial Artist, Musician, Omniscientific Cosmologist, Philosopher, Photographer, Physics Grad, Poet, Public Speaker, Vegan, Wildlife Preservationist, World Traveler, Writer, Zen Motorcyclist
– has a physics degree, and
– is the author of “OMNI-SCIENCE and the Human Destiny” (2003), where he
– advanced a new cosmology described by university scientists as “the philosophical systems of the 21st Century”.
– His second book “Homo Sapiens! SAVE YOUR EARTH!” (2008) answers the call of the time.
– He is the founder of Heal Our Planet Earth (HOPE) (1999)
– and the Global Anti-Hunting Coalition (GAHC) (2010).
– A world-known Canadian wildlife preservationist, he
– played a critical role in clearing North American Chinatowns of medicines with endangered species parts, and
– has worked in 3 tiger reserves in India (1997-1999),
– performed operations in Japan against whaling and the dolphin slaughter (2004, 2005), and
– led the highest profile anti-hunting campaign in Canadian history (1996), involving 1800 volunteers, where he debated cohorts of hunters up to 120 at a time more than 30 times in a 2-month road tour, and
– was physically assaulted for his trouble (1998), which of course made him more anti-hunting than ever. Since 2003, he
– has undertaken 7 Compassion for Animals Road Expeditions (CARE-tours), covering 30-44 states in 4-7 months each. In January, 2010, he was honored as The Best All-Around Activist by Negotiation Is Over. He has been a speaker every year at the Animal Rights National Conference (DC/LA) since 2004 and was honored with the prestigious Henry Spira Activist Award at the AR2010 conference in Washington DC.